November 23, 2009

Girl With Horns











Drawing a cosplay girl with horn decorators. Although I am not sure what game or anime character she is playing, her look and the mood in that picture did inspire me.

Drawing her hair is the most tricky yet interesting part. I can spend another 2 hours just draw and tweak details on the hair. But it was late at night and I decided to call it a day.

I have never draw anyone wearing glasses before. This is new to me too. Surprisingly, although glasses covers most of her eye, it actually enhances the depth of her look.

Media: Facebook Graffiti, Wacom Tablet CTE-430
Dimensions: 986x459 pixel
Model: N/A

Lines: 4466
Dots: 393
Colors: 21
Average Line Length: 1 cm
Total Line Length: 56 meters
Draw Time: about 1 hour

Progress:


--

No comments:

Post a Comment