This is of course not me, but I am tired of browsing for hair catalogs in barbershops. So per one of my friends suggestion, I pick this one and I will print out and bring it to barbers the next time I am having hair cut.
July 24, 2009
July 22, 2009
July 20, 2009
July 18, 2009
I like my new Samsung Eternity. My wife gave it to me as a surprise gift. It is not as powerful as iPhone, but it has just everything that I need: GPS, internet, music, java apps...
Here is my note about how to connect my notebook to internet via GPRS:
- Install Samsung Modem Driver
- Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Network Connections
- Choose "Create a new Connection" -> Next
- Choose "Connect to the Internet" -> Next
- Choose "Set up my connection manually" -> Next
- Choose "Connect using a dial-up modem" -> next
- Choose any name you want for ISP Name (ie. Samsung Eternity) -> Next
- Type *99# in the Phone number field -> Next
- User Name: WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM
- Password: CINGULAR1
- Confirm password: CINGULAR1
* the username and password need to be all in caps
- Click Next
I'm trying out the FXCM Forex System Selector recently. The idea of automatic trading sounds very good to me. Although I am also interested in writting my own trading system, I figure that I should first study how other professionals do it before diving in.
So I opened a demo account with FXCM and choose three systems to start with: ElliotWave, A1776, and DBSwing.